Product not available.
American Psychiatric Association
- 160 Pages
- ISBN 978-1-61537-009-2
- Item #37009
Sleep-Wake Disorders: DSM-5® Selections is crafted around a specific disorder cited in DSM-5®. This selection provides a comprehensive overview of the process of diagnosing sleep-wake disorders while serving as a reference guide to assist in the diagnosis of individual patients. The disorder-specific resource is an invaluable addition to the DSM-5® collection and an important contribution to the mental health profession.
This book contains the critical disorder-specific content from these four titles:
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5®)
- DSM-5® Clinical Cases
- DSM-5® Self-Exam Questions
- DSM-5® Guidebook
- Introduction to DSM-5 Selections
- Chapter 1. DSM-5 Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Chapter 2. DSM-5 Guidebook Selection: Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Chapter 3. DSM-5 Clinical Cases: Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Chapter 4. DSM-5 Self-Exam Questions: Sleep-Wake Disorders