Current Psychotherapeutic Drugs, Second Edition
Frederic M. Quitkin, M.D.
- 196 Pages
- ISBN 978-0-88048-994-2
- Item #8994
A compendium of the major classes of drugs, this invaluable, clinical guide to the pharmacology of psychiatric disorders includes graphs and tables illustrating drug effects and treatment results. Each drug is given a brief description-including controversies, side-effects, and uses-and is listed in alphabetical order within six major categories authorized by recognized experts in their fields:
- Stimulants, Arthur Rifkin, M.D.
- Antidepressants, Frederic M. Quitkin, M.D., Bonnie P. Taylor, M.A.
- Antimanic Agents, Charles L. Bowden, M.D.
- Sedative-Hypnotics, Eric J. Heyer, M.D., Ph.D., David C. Adams, M.D.
- Antipsychotic Agents, Rajiv Tandon, M.D.
- Antianxiety Agents: Benzodiazepine Derivatives, Edward M. Sellers, M.D., Ph. D., F.R.C.P.C.